Contact us to reserve a table or a room in the centre of Albi
Do you need any help reserving your room or suite by internet? Do you need more information to have a great evening? Our team is at your disposal for any further information and to give you advice!
Coming to Alchimy’s hotel and brasserie in Albi, the episcopal city
If you are coming from Toulouse, Lavaur or Montauban on the highway or autoroute A68, continue on the Albi ring-road and take the "Albi Stadium" exit. Go straight along the avenue Colonel Teyssier to the Albi courtrooms and you will find the restaurant on your left, coming from rue Dr. Louis Desvoisins.
If you are arriving by train or by bus, Alchimy is a 5 minute walk from the bus station on Place (square) Jean-Jaures and a 15 minute walk from the Albi-Ville train station.
A luxury high-speed transfer service is available to meet you at the Toulouse- Blagnac airport or the Gare Matabiau - main train station.
Classy 4 seater vehicle with lounge, WiFi connection, work table, TV, champagne bar, cold drinks, real coffee or English tea.
Price 140 € TTC.
Do you need a plan to organise your weekend away in Albi?
Toulouse-Lautrec Museum, Sainte-Cécile Cathedral, Saint-Salvi Cloister, the Fashion Museum, the Palais de la Berbie gardens, Pont Vieux, Place du Vigan, Grand Théâtre, the Park Rochegude…
No matter how much time you are planning to spend in Albi, please download our personalised map of the ville rouge so that you will always know what to see and what’s on.
That way you won’t miss anything!
Parking in Albi
There are several options for parking your car.
If you are lucky, behind the courtrooms, you will find parking just a few minutes walk from the restaurant (free from noon to 1.30 p.m. and from 7.30 p.m. to 8.00 a.m.). ).
There are more carparks just a few minutes walk from Alchimy:
- Parking at the main ‘Grand Théâtre’, accessed from the ‘Place de l’Amitié entre les Peuples’ (paid parking)
- Parking at Vigan, accessed from the ‘Georges Pompidou’ High School (paid parking)
- Parking at the Cathedral, boulevard Sibille (free from noon to 1:30 p.m. and from 7:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.)
If you are guests of the hotel, you can:
- Come to the hotel and we will help you with your luggage and park your car in "Place du Palais" (free at night and from noon to 2:00 p.m.)
- Go directly to the guarded underground parking 'Centre historique - Les Cordeliers' located in 'Rue des sept fonds'
(200m from the hotel), the carpark is a partner (7,50€ for 24h).